Apply For Assistance

How to Get Help

Steps to assist families in their time of financial need:

  1. Contact your hospital social worker/ medical care provider.
  2. Fill out the application provided by the social worker / medical care provider. If your social worker / medical care provider does not have the Creston J Walker Foundation application forms, have the hospital social worker / medical care provider call 720-938-2335 to get the proper forms.
  3. Return the completed application to the social worker/ medical care provider who will then notify the Creston J. Walker Foundation of your application.

At this time, the Foundation can only help families being treated in the state of Colorado. The dependent child must be in treatment for cancer.

Assistance will be met as funds are made available.



Website Designed and Maintained by Ehrenwerks, LLC